Saturday, December 1, 2007

Truth

I know that all of you have read my mom's blog. Ever wanted to know the real story? Well I will tell it to you. My mom's short blog post's consists of mainly pictures and the happy story. I will give you all the dirty details, well... you know what I mean lol. Living in Mexico is even more interesting and not as dangerous as many people will tell you. Sure, its really different but I still manage to go shopping at a mall with clothes I like in it. I think part of reason for this is where we live, Playa Del Carmen. Most of this city has been built in the last five years. So much for lazy Mexicans eh? As I have learned and will be soon re-taught, they are everything BUT lazy. The last time I was here I was consistently woken up by a Mexican hammering away on our new bodega. Man If I had know how to say Get lost! or Shut Up! in Spanish I woulda said it. This time I thought I was going to get to sleep peacefully till at least 9 not 7. Well we have neighbors on one side of us and they are going to start building a palapa next week..... Will I ever again be able to rest peacefully? Between the sun, mosquitos and Mexican workers I’m starting to think not. Oh well, I guess even paradise can't be perfect.

No comments: