Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring!!! Break??

Technically, this week for me is supposed to be Spring Break. However, with all my current partying, I have gotten a little behind... Okay ALOT behind. Although it wouldn't be ALOT behind if I wasn't given such an insane work load. So this week is a relaxing NOT Spring Break for Keltie. I would post my list on here so you could see it, but that's boring.

Last week was pretty good. Wait... I lied... It was bad.

Anytime when you stop eating sugar is bad...Very bad....

I have made it a week though! Hooray for Keltie! With no major cravings I think I might be able to make it until Easter.... I cannot resist the Mini Eggs, I inhale such delectable treats.. mmmm...


... Wow back to Earth...I think I may have just drooled.....

Remember that post I made awhile ago about the couch to 5-K running plan.... Well there is good news and bad news. Good news first ( if you prefer bad new first.... too bad! HA) I make it to the end of week 2. I think. Then I got busy, and have been unable to drag my lazy tired butt out of bed early enough to go. I figured out that If I was to do an hour of Seminary and a hour of Exercise, plus have a shower before scriptures. I need to wake up at 6 am!

Yes.. you read that correctly...6 A FREAKING M! I thought 7:12 was bad. Yes this is the hard sad truth of my life.



So on this so called " Spring Break" guess what time I'm getting up. 6 bloody AM! Yes there is none of that carefree beachy Spring Break for me. Hardcore morning of seminary,exercise, and school. If I get everything done before the sun has ditched for the day.. Believe me, I will be at the beach! In my loverly new BLUE swimsuit. :)


You know how I always post something about my neighbours Phil and Heidi. Well I can't because there not here right now, but their dog is making sure I don't get enough sleep in the morning. Since Phil is not here to let "Lucky" out in the morning at 5 am (YEAH EVEN WORSE THAN 6 AM I KNOW!!!) This dog feels the need to bark.. bark bark bark, until someone lets him out of the trailer. (This is only after he has trashed the joint however) Because no other person in Paamul gets up at 5 am, the dog barks until usually 7 am. Unless My mother or I go let him out. As my mom said," It's a good thing that dog is named Lucky." Yes YES it is, because Im ready to do it in! ( sorry, you would understand if you were me)

ANYWAYS......

Last week Rodolfo started to teach Salsa classes on Wednesday nights at 7. When he told me he needed ideas for how to teach, I showed him good old http://www.youtube.com/ I have created and addict. He is obsessed with 'watching the videos." But that's what happens when you spend your time with the Google Queen. This up coming week, we are teaching salsa turns and some Cumbia dancing. Oh, I forgot... yes "we," "I" being the Assistant teacher... are teaching salsa turns and some cumbia....


We are also planning on going to the beach by Bahia Principe on Monday, its a very fun beach. I will post some pics so you can understand why.

Wow... look at the time.. 9 pm.. and I haven't cleaned my room yet.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

hey at least your not already up at 6 am like me and still to lazy to walk your butt out the door!

And remember how I put on facebook Natalie needs a vacation? I think your going to get the same sympathy as I got! LOL NO one feel sorry for us!

Grandma Buttons said...

I will give you SOME sympathy - you know how I luv to get up in the morning!! I do, however, envy the fact that you are still young and should have lots of energy to exercise, do school, clean your room and still have lots left over to have fun!!